Friday 16 October 2009

Introduction

Hi,
I'm Daniel Cadwallader. I have moved straight onto the MSc from the BSc that I completed last year here. So far, I have been focusing my degree on conservation, sustainability and renewable energy. These three topics are, in my opinion, key to the successful development of the human race over the next centuries. They are tightly intertwined, with no successful conservation project being fully effective unless it can incorporate the sustainable living of the people whose lives it will affect.
Sustainability has always been of interest to me. And I look forward to learning more about how it can be successfully implemented in society during the course.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    As discussed, following link gives information about the black background and energy saving. Check out http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/is-black-new-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the module Daniel, glad to finally hear a little about your interests and background. Hopefully our sustainable consumption module addresses many of the messy social issues you're interested in, bridging the gap between science, policy and application in terms of real lives.

    ReplyDelete